New baby pics and 2 short videos (batteries were dying)

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
nice cage ... lovies are great little ones ... they are always happy (when taken care of that is).

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Beautiful pics nearly had the shock of my life though,

I swear I saw a baby with a head at both ends. :eek: :D that is just too cute, and it really does look like one birdie with two heads. I also liked the one where his eyes are wide open so darn cute.

Also the link for the videos is coming up as the opening page of photobucket, and is saying the file could not be found. :(

Kelli, I had that same cage, and ended up dumping it. It looks like a great cage, but beware if you are seriously thinking of getting it at a later date. The doors are very small and trying to clean it was a real pain, Also I found that my fids, were getting up as high as they could and the door (even the one at the top) made it difficult if not impossible to get to them. :( Anyway just some of the things I found to be a problem with it.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
They are so sweet, and the best part, I recently found out that my bf (whos never met my birds) doesn't hate birds - yeah!

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
hehe yep. always a good thing for your SO to like animals ... especially when you have a mini zoo your moving in with him lol.

Most Reactions

Latest posts