May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I just sang the birds the most random song ever, the lyrics were complete gibberish, yet I have never seen Cossie head-bob so hard to a song in her life. And she did that crazy budgie "head flipping" thing as well. The little guys definitely appreciated the crazy energy I put into the song, and probably just enjoyed having some head-bobbing fun. The girlies loved it, but Stormy was looking a bit concerned. He's the guy that keeps the girlies in check, since they can be pretty crazy, and he's very laid-back. Has anyone else sang a gibberish song to their birds? I think I'm going to have to incorporate into our daily play sessions, since the girls seem to love it so much.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I just sang the birds the most random song ever, the lyrics were complete gibberish, yet I have never seen Cossie head-bob so hard to a song in her life. And she did that crazy budgie "head flipping" thing as well. The little guys definitely appreciated the crazy energy I put into the song, and probably just enjoyed having some head-bobbing fun. The girlies loved it, but Stormy was looking a bit concerned. He's the guy that keeps the girlies in check, since they can be pretty crazy, and he's very laid-back. Has anyone else sang a gibberish song to their birds? I think I'm going to have to incorporate into our daily play sessions, since the girls seem to love it so much.
I’ve sang all sorts of things to Ona but she will only sing along if I repeat her name over and over while telling her how good and pretty she is.

Most Reactions