Oooops I did it again

Kattoo2

Mar 29, 2023
Parrots
Has a rescue Cockatoo that rules my life, and getting a rescue Ringnek soon
So rescued a young yellow male Ringnek. He is beautiful, roughly about 13 months old named Peanut.
This after Zoey cockatoo rescue, 3 months ago)
So bought a 2nd hand cage (you know incase I wanted another Parrot... In six months time)
Anyway, paid for it, next day owner informs me, bird goes with cage.
I was OK, obviously meant to be, it was his Mums birdie (was not going to ask if his mum had passed away)

Least this time I had three days notice instead of two hours (lol don't ask)
Peanut arrived last night, I settled him in, he loved his cooked veg :)
My animals reactions were interesting..... Freya stayed calm, floki was like did you buy me dinner (my two cats)

Queen Zoey, just ignored him, was worried how she would react. So today I had a blast getting Peanut all the right food, and toys. How on earth did I morph into mad cat/bird lady......

Attachments

• IMG-20230401-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20230401-WA0012.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 30
OP
Kattoo2

Kattoo2

Mar 29, 2023
Parrots
Has a rescue Cockatoo that rules my life, and getting a rescue Ringnek soon
Ooops u did do it again! How many birbs do ya have now? 2? 7? 1,000? 1,000,000?
2 now, Queen demanding Zoey, the clothes eating, foot fetish cockatoo, an my protector (on the plus side she leaves my furniture and books alone) and the beautiful young yellow IRN. (all this in 3 months)
How did I morph from vaguely elegant toooo Holy ier than thou, soul who now wear holy clothes at home lol...... My neighbors think I am bat shit crazy.....but you know what I am happy....
Never mind my bonds with the wild birds outside.... The Loeries who wait for me... And all the delightful little birds who wake me up every morning with thier joyous songs.
I am humble grateful.

Most Reactions

Latest posts