Rehome Amazon Parrot

jmfowler63

Dec 3, 2023
Parrots
Yellow Nape Amazon
Hi,
Itā€™s with a heavy heart that I am needing to rehome my yellow nape Amazon Parrot. She was my sonā€™s bird and he moved away and wasnā€™t able to take her. I canā€™t give her the attention she needs because of my work schedule. She is 14 years old and is in great condition. Sheā€™s very interactive, laughs, sings, whistles and always tells you goodbye and good night.
She will come with her cage and her perch. She prefers men to women.

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1799.jpeg
    IMG_1799.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1798.jpeg
    IMG_1798.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat57

Jan 17, 2024
Parrots
African Grey ~ 33 years old
Hi,
Itā€™s with a heavy heart that I am needing to rehome my yellow nape Amazon Parrot. She was my sonā€™s bird and he moved away and wasnā€™t able to take her. I canā€™t give her the attention she needs because of my work schedule. She is 14 years old and is in great condition. Sheā€™s very interactive, laughs, sings, whistles and always tells you goodbye and good night.
She will come with her cage and her perch. She prefers men to
Hi,
She will come with her cage and her perch. She prefers men to women.
Hi. Sadly, weā€™ve recently lost our 34 yr old Double Yellow Head Amazon. Iā€™m new to this forum and read your post today. Our 33 yr old African Grey has always had his lifelong friend and weā€™re in the thinking stage of welcoming a new friend into our home. Are you still interested in rehoming? Weā€™re in no hurry, and I worry about doing this (possibly) in the winter months, but wanted to respond to your post and inquire. Thank you.

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Your son must have been very sad to have to leave her.
Whatā€™s her name and whereabouts are you located (generally speaking)?

Kat57

Jan 17, 2024
Parrots
African Grey ~ 33 years old
Hi. Sadly, weā€™ve recently lost our 34 yr old Double Yellow Head Amazon. Iā€™m new to this forum and read your post today. Our 33 yr old African Grey has always had his lifelong friend (I've raised them both from babies) and weā€™re in the thinking stage of welcoming a new friend into our home. Are you still interested in rehoming? Weā€™re in no hurry, and I worry about doing this (possibly) in the winter months, but wanted to respond to your post and inquire. Thank you.

Most Reactions

Latest posts