IMG_4648.jpeg

I want an Amazon!

JinPicaJest

May 12, 2023
Parrots
Jingo - Cinnamon GCC
Picasso - Pineapple GCC
Court Jester - BCC
I saw him a couple of times a few years ago. I think he's top notch! At the second show, having seen it once already, I had my bill ready to have the Galah fly to my arm to take the donation. I was ridiculously excited by this, for a longtime parrot owner.

OP
onamom

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I saw him a couple of times a few years ago. I think he's top notch! At the second show, having seen it once already, I had my bill ready to have the Galah fly to my arm to take the donation. I was ridiculously excited by this, for a longtime parrot owner.
He had one of his Macaws taking bills from your hand and dropping them in the donation box at the end. I was so sad because I didn't have any cash on me.

JinPicaJest

May 12, 2023
Parrots
Jingo - Cinnamon GCC
Picasso - Pineapple GCC
Court Jester - BCC
Awesome! I saw him at our state fair, and he was set up in an small outdoor theater space. He asked for someone to stand and hold their arm out (and showed you how), and the Galah flew to your arm and took the bill, then flew to the donation box and put it in.

OP
onamom

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Awesome! I saw him at our state fair, and he was set up in an small outdoor theater space. He asked for someone to stand and hold their arm out (and showed you how), and the Galah flew to your arm and took the bill, then flew to the donation box and put it in.
I am guessing he does less audience interaction now. After the show I talked to him and asked if I could feed his macaw a treat. He said no because that encourages trust with the audience and he had a bird kidnapped at a show a while back! How sad.

Most Reactions