Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure, budgie
Yes, they do.
The Sepik Lorikeet, AKA the Josephine's Lorikeet lives in Papua New Guinea (I admit, it's not Indonesia. But it's close). The scientific name is Chamosyna josefinae.
Banded Lory is another name for a Dusky Lory.
I wrote an article about Josephine's lorikeet and to be honest I've never heard about other names. You had written before "sepik lory" and after first searching it didn't give any results (I notice people all the time mistake "lory" and "lorikeet" - this makes difference in the species names). After googling "sepik lorikeet" - yeah, I found that there's such subspecies

Dusky lory had been suggested before you.

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
I wrote an article about Josephine's lorikeet and to be honest I've never heard about other names. You had written before "sepik lory" and after first searching it didn't give any results (I notice people all the time mistake "lory" and "lorikeet" - this makes difference in the species names). After googling "sepik lorikeet" - yeah, I found that there's such subspecies
Yes, I know I wrote lory instead of lorikeet. I thought it was a lory, but after looking it up, I saw that I was wrong about that.

OP
Tikitiel

Tikitiel

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Riyadh
Parrots
Lutino cockatiel (Tiki)
**RIP**
Tango the sun conure
Flitch the Sparrow
Australia,Rare,budgie,mutation,wing,