A Quick, Yummy, Bird Food Recipe!

~CinnamonSpice~

May 31, 2022
Parrots
Cinnamon, a Pied Cinnamon Turquoise GCC.
1. Add 1/2 cups of your Conureā€™s food
2. Add some plain Walnuts
3. Add some hard Fruits
4. Microwave a good chunk of Coconut Oil for 20 Seconds
5. Add the Coconut Oil to your Conureā€™s food.
6. Mix together
7. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 8D2DC7F8-166C-4D24-945A-F1042B51C27B.jpeg
    8D2DC7F8-166C-4D24-945A-F1042B51C27B.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Were do you get the walnuts and the "hard fruits" In grocery stores I get fruits, grapes, apples strawberrys, but not sure on the the hard fruits and where to get fresh walnuts? Not being mean I'm curious.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Were do you get the walnuts and the "hard fruits" In grocery stores I get fruits, grapes, apples strawberrys, but not sure on the the hard fruits and where to get fresh walnuts? Not being mean I'm curious.
I believe you can find them between the fruit and other food stuff, usually tucked away in a corner. In other places, you can find them in the bulk foods isle, where you measure them out into bags. You can also get them at bulk food stores such as Bulk Barn (here in Canada you can, anyways :) ).

OP
~CinnamonSpice~

~CinnamonSpice~

May 31, 2022
Parrots
Cinnamon, a Pied Cinnamon Turquoise GCC.
You can usually find them in the Bulk isle of the store :)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
copy, I'll look.

Most Reactions

Latest posts