LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Awwwwwwww! They're so sweet! What a great way to start my after work day β™₯️
It's a tough gig having to watch those two, but somebody's gotta do it ;) πŸ’– πŸ’–

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
If you ever need someone to relieve you for a bit, cuz you know, it's hard work and all, I volunteer as tribute β™₯️ 😁 🀣

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Your very kind offer is accepted - so long as you help with cleaning up lotsa :green1::grey::white1::greenyellow::poop: too!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Happy to! That little bit of poo from a couple little guys is nuthin'. You haven't lived until you've experienced Baxter's morning offering. 🀣

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh your Baxter's got my guys beat for size, that's for sure. But gram for gram, you'd be SHOCKED at the size of Lovejoy's first movement for the day, I don't know how, or indeed why, he holds it all in overnight, it's HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!! :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
They are just so cute together!
Yes they are, and it makes me so happy, it's exactly what I had hoped for them πŸ’– πŸ’–

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
If you ever need someone to relieve you for a bit, cuz you know, it's hard work and all, I volunteer as tribute β™₯️ 😁 🀣
And, likely over the objections of Tucker, Baxter and Avery! Who are already have long discussions regarding his scheduling!! LOL

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Happy to! That little bit of poo from a couple little guys is nuthin'. You haven't lived until you've experienced Baxter's morning offering. 🀣

Sounds like one of the Big, Hot Three's Morning Offerings!! Julio has also obtained the "Mother of All Morning Bombs" group!

Never trust a Big Zon until after they have providing that all important morning dump!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
And, likely over the objections of Tucker, Baxter and Avery! Who are already have long discussions regarding his scheduling!! LOL
Well, they could come along with me. What could possibly go wrong? πŸ™„πŸ€£

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Well, they could come along with me. What could possibly go wrong? πŸ™„πŸ€£
Clearly, nothing as it would be One Big Party, Right!!
Well jeepers you guys, if you're all coming you'll have to give me a few months' notice so I can go buy a bigger house to host that party. I'm playing what feels like a losing game of Tetris with floor space here as it is!! :eek::eek::eek:

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I FINALLY caught Lovejoy saying "bouncy bouncy bouncy" on video!! He learned to say it cos he LOVES it when i bounce him up and down on my hand when he steps up. Still very hard to actually record him when he does talk though, cos as you can see he rapidly loses interest when the camera is on him :rolleyes: :)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Awwwwwwww, thank you for the Lovejoy cuteness fix! My little Aussie nephew is so smart! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Awwwwwwww, thank you for the Lovejoy cuteness fix! My little Aussie nephew is so smart! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
He's VERY smart, I'm amazed at how quickly he picks things up! Mind you, "bouncy bouncy" is the first thing he's learned from me, he's learned everything else from Jem because of how repetitious he is - cockatiels do be like that sometimes!!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh my gosh this is just too precious!
Lovejoy says to say "thank you" and "good morning" to his pretty little cousin Ona! 😘

He's also been mulling over something new for his repertoire this morning. Not sure if it's "baby" or "love you" yet, or a bit of a mash-up, but he'll get it!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Lovejoy says to say "thank you" and "good morning" to his pretty little cousin Ona! 😘

He's also been mulling over something new for his repertoire this morning. Not sure if it's "baby" or "love you" yet, or a bit of a mash-up, but he'll get it!
It’s so fun to hear them start saying new things!! Ona is still working on some new ones too! So exciting.

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
It’s so fun to hear them start saying new things!! Ona is still working on some new ones too! So exciting.
It really is, and it's been so unexpected with Lovejoy, not being a species that's particularly popular as a companion parrot and all. And he has just the sweetest little voice too, though sometimes it's hard to tell where he finishes and Val or Jem start, they have all picked up so much from each other!

Most Reactions

Latest posts