Abby's New Playpen

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
Abby's new Play Stand. I picked it up at the Bird Show today.

Attachments

• Play Stand.jpg
    Play Stand.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,106

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Looks nice
definatly in
need of some more toys though ;)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Well done Mike good buy, easy to move around
Once you have added the toys, there is going to be a big problem
Abby will not want to get off

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
You have a great place for her to play out of cage. Was it difficult to put together? I have had 2 play stations for Rosie and for some reason she did not like either one of them.

OP
Cowtown

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
She was on it for a few minutes.. I put some treats in one of the bowls and she was fine I walked in to the kitchen and she followed me in there.. I put her back on it and she sat there for a few minutes and then she climbed on her cages. It will take a while for her to get use to it.

It was already put together. It was slightly used. I took it to the car wash and ran it through the high pressure was and rinse to make sure it is clean.

I am going to move it into the kitchen so I can bring her in there while I am in there,

I do need to get some toys for her. Wow she is so high maintenance LOL :54:
So I will be taking donations for Abby... :09:
Mike

Last edited:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
She was on it for a few minutes.. I put some treats in one of the bowls and she was fine I walked in to the kitchen and she followed me in there.. I put her back on it and she sat there for a few minutes and then she climbed on her cages. It will take a while for her to get use to it.

It was already put together. It was slightly used. I took it to the car wash and ran it through the high pressure was and rinse to make sure it is clean.

I am going to move it into the kitchen so I can bring her in there while I am in there,

Mike

Typical bird............ :rolleyes: LoL she will soon love it and spend much of her time on it.
I love the wheels, easy maneuvering, take her wherever you can on her new wheels.
I saw you had it near her cage, good one Mike, keep them alongside each other. When she gets tired of the cage, she will hop on the playpen.
I wish her many many happy hours of fun, playing on it

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
Awesome Mike - Abbey is one lucky gal :) She sure deserves it - only the best for our lil fids :) No wonder Im always short at the end of the month ;)

Videos please of her viewing the world from her castle - thats not a hint....lol :)

OP
Cowtown

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Thanks Ant.. I was lucky that it is the same color as her cage and I just thought that if it is next to her cage she will be more apt to climb on it.

OP
Cowtown

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Awesome Mike - Abbey is one lucky gal :) She sure deserves it - only the best for our lil fids :) No wonder Im always short at the end of the month ;)

Videos please of her viewing the world from her castle - thats not a hint....lol :)

I know what you mean... now I have to budget for Abby's food and and toys...

Most Reactions

Latest posts