Albie did amazing again!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I think mum got jealous of albie liking my grandma, so she came over today with her husband.

Last time he met mum, albie drew blood. She was antagoning him so it was her own fault.

He was put and. I told them to ignore him and let him do his own thing. They actually listened to me this time (think it's lesson learned from last time hahah)
Albie was so good! He was dancing and kissing and just being the absolute sweetheart he is. He was eating from both of them and just being adorable! He was given lots of treats and praise.

I really hope he keeps it up. He's becoming a real little social butterfly!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Success often begets more success, might be a trend. Don't expect Albie to love everyone, but his track record is very good.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I'm fully aware that he may take an instant hartred to some one and that's OK but I'm still proud of him considering hes not really met any one since we bought him home

Most Reactions

Latest posts