Albie is a magpie in disguise

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Nice - are congratulations in order?
Thank you but No, I've been married for just over 8 years. This is a replacement for my old rings due to developing a nickle allergy.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Thank you, it arrived yesterday and I'm in love. Its super sparkly (would expect nothing less from moissanite)
Tee hee, I was wondering the same thing!

Nice rock, Stitch, both you and Albie have very good taste

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Goodness people wear earrings? I daren't. If I want them I have to take them out to the car and put them in before I head out! Last time I made the mistake of forgetting to remove them when I got home Syd went berserk. He landed on my shoulder saw them and wanted them for himself. I tried explaining that he didn't have suitable earlobes but he wasn't having any of it - he wanted mine with the earrings attached.

He nearly succeeded too! He doesn't envy my gold band ring but my goodness put on any sort of sparkle and he's there - the veritable green eyed monster with knobs on! Talk about green feathers (GCC) he is green all the way through! :green2: :D

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Beautiful ring Stitch ,be careful he doesnt pop the diamond out as Connie did with one of my earrings. She also put big dents In another gold pair! They know when you have on different jewellery.:(
Thank you, it's beautiful isn't it? It isn't a diamond, but a moissanite. I prefer moissanite over diamonds any way because its twice as sparkly, yet almost as hard as a diamond whilst being lab made so are ethically, environmentally and much more bu friendly.

I've stopped wearing earrings with any animal round as I had a dog some how manage to pull my earring out and almost swallow it in work!

Albie isn't too bad at leaving my rings alone, but anything else seems to grab his attention!

Most Reactions

Latest posts