Albie is making it exceedingly difficult to leave for work in the mornings.

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I think he's firmly becoming "my" bird (yay) recently, he been refusing to get off me in the morning as I'm getting ready for work and he kisses me... A lot. If this wasn't adorable enough, he's now taken to yelling at me "love you" as I shut the porch door. It was so difficult leaving him this morning, I actually considered calling in sick for a brief moment when I was about to walk out the front.

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
aww, too cute!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
OMG- YES...I love/hate this. Noodles will talk up a dang storm the second I say "I've got to go take a shower" (she is generally trustworthy for the 5 minutes that takes) but I hear her: "Hello big bird, hey baby, come here, I love you big bird, what's outside, look outside? wanna hop up? Helllooooooooo, *cockatoo word follows*..No matter how late I am, I find myself running in to say, "great talking, okay...gotta take a shower now".... LOL!

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
I think he's firmly becoming "my" bird (yay) recently, he been refusing to get off me in the morning as I'm getting ready for work and he kisses me... A lot. If this wasn't adorable enough, he's now taken to yelling at me "love you" as I shut the porch door. It was so difficult leaving him this morning, I actually considered calling in sick for a brief moment when I was about to walk out the front.

LOL you sound as if Albie is doing really well with your training. Soon he'll have you just where he wants you! :04:

Most Reactions