Albie is such a sweetie .

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
My granddad is in hospital with heart issues (there's talk of a possible bypass ) and Albie is clearly aware something isn't right with me because he's been either super cuddley or super clownish with me, wanting more toe wrestling or peek a boos or just being his adorable self .

I love this bird so much , but it's also making me miss my Boston so much because he was exactly the same ,only with Oliver, I didn't need to worry about how fragile he was so I could give him a proper cuddle . At least I have an amazing Frenchie at work who gives good snuggles

Albie has decided crumpets are the best bread product because the holes hold more butter

Attachments

• 20220718_194446.mp4
    2.9 MB

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Awwww I just love him!! I'm sorry to hear about your grandad; that's got to be a bit nerve-wracking ❤️

Crumpets really are the best!

It's funny how you mention your Oliver and Albie share personality traits - I've thought the same about Cotton and my heart-dog Buster :) I'm glad you have a work Frenchie for supplemental cuddles!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Stitch, our little ones most definitely know when there's something up with mum or dad, and I'm so glad that you have that adorable little crumpet Albie with you :)

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandad is having some heart problems, that's so scary. I hope they can get to the bottom of his troubles and that he makes a full and speedy recovery 🙏

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
My granddad isn't s well man as he has 3 other verserious illnesses too.

Thank you for your kind words it helps.

Here's a fresh photo of albie and I having early morning cuddles.

Attachments

• 20220803_065303.jpg
    20220803_065303.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 59

Most Reactions

Latest posts