Alexandrines as pets

basia

Jul 9, 2012
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
(Chiquita)Alexandrine(RIP)
(Coco) GCC (RIP)
I am getting an alexandrine next week and i am really excited ..I really love to hear cool stuff about them so if anyone has any funny or cute experiences with them I would love to hear them...;)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Welcome to the Forum:)

Lots of Alexandrine Owners here... I am sure they will be along shortly to share their stories with you :)

Mchal

Dec 7, 2011
Parrots
Bertram - Alexandrine Parrot
I have to say I love everything Bert does! There is another thread in this section that some of us have posted some pictures etc. in so you might want to check that out as well :)
How old is your alex? And are you getting a boy or a girl? They have such sweet little faces, are so smart and very destructive!

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
My Alexandrine Alex loves to talk to the cat. :)
They meow to each other. It is so cute. C:

Yuki LOVES to be with everyone. She loves scratches. She also loves to have rides and the car and loves children.

Im not too sure what kind of stories you would like to hear :p

OP
basia

basia

Jul 9, 2012
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
(Coco) GCC (RIP)
I have to say I love everything Bert does! There is another thread in this section that some of us have posted some pictures etc. in so you might want to check that out as well :)
How old is your alex? And are you getting a boy or a girl? They have such sweet little faces, are so smart and very destructive!

When i get her she will be about 13 weeks old

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Do you have the Cage all prepared in anticipation? Have you decided what to call her yet?

Look forward to seeing pics when you get her Home :)

OP
basia

basia

Jul 9, 2012
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
(Coco) GCC (RIP)
Do you have the Cage all prepared in anticipation? Have you decided what to call her yet?

Look forward to seeing pics when you get her Home :)

yup i have her cage all ready with all her toys in there and everything and ive decideed to call her Chiquita

this is a picture of her at the breeder!!!!!

Attachments

• my baby parrot    chiquita.jpg
    my baby parrot chiquita.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 16,174
Last edited:

Mchal

Dec 7, 2011
Parrots
Bertram - Alexandrine Parrot
She is gorgeous! Such a sweet little face! :) When are you bringing her home? Lots and lots of pictures please :D

P.Y

Jul 11, 2012
Guangzhou, China
Parrots
cocketial and alexanderin and the coming Derbyan parakeet
alexanderin is real chewing master, plz keep him away from all the wooden things. cute but destructive, he loves apple too, you know what i mean, so please hide your iphone too.

Most Reactions