Am I not liked?

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
I've noticed that sometimes when I post a new thread, it doesn't show up on the page of the most recent activity. Is this because I posted it, so I wouldn't see it?

That's what happened with my posting about the bird show, and that's what just happened with my posting on the Roudybush pellets. Does the system just not like me, or what?

I don't know whether this will post in the new stuff or not, soo....I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It came up okay for me. And yes we really do like you :D I think its tempramental. I've missed a few posts because they didn't come up as being new, so I make sure now that I double check everything. :D

I'll see what I can find out.

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
I've noticed that sometimes when I post a new thread, it doesn't show up on the page of the most recent activity. Is this because I posted it, so I wouldn't see it?

That's what happened with my posting about the bird show, and that's what just happened with my posting on the Roudybush pellets. Does the system just not like me, or what?

I don't know whether this will post in the new stuff or not, soo....I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Actually, it was because those are newly created forums and I forgot to add them to the 'Recent Posts' thingy. Fixed now. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts