Amazing Jamaican Aviary!!!

Gypsy

Dec 19, 2010
Wisconsin :)
Parrots
Baby-Red Lored Amazon
I visited the most amazing natural aviary in the rainforest while I was in the Caribbean and had to post pictures! I was in heaven!!!

109.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

115.jpg

114.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

121.jpg

120.jpg

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
OMG, that's like heaven!!!! With all the birds all over you, Scarlet Macaw, Sun Conure, Jenday Conure, Nanday Conure, Cockatiel, etc. I would love to be in a place like that all the time!!!

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I do not know which is more beautiful you and family or the birds!
Thanks for posting the photos

OP
G

Gypsy

Dec 19, 2010
Wisconsin :)
Parrots
Baby-Red Lored Amazon
That place was heaven!!! There had to be at least 100 birds in there! It was amazing seeing a group of cockatiels all huddled around a Ringneck, little conures landing next to the big Macaw, and all sorts of different birds living peacefully together! They were all in perfect health and so sweet, I was amazed. I didn't think a cockatiel could live with a Jenday or Nanday. There were a few birds flying around that I didn't get pictures of that were so wierd I didn't know what kind of bird they were, and I know they weren't parrots!

There was this tiny little Sun Conure (the one on my head I think) that kept landing on top of the chickens on the ground, it was so funny! Any time they found dropped seeds the little sun would dive bomb them and scare them away so it could get the seeds!

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
That was truly amazing to see.
loveshower.gif
I am sure you battled to leave.:D Thank you for sharing.

Are these rescued birds, breeders? Must cost a ton to feed them all. They look so happy, I wish I could have an aviary like that.

Most Reactions

Latest posts