Any toys similar to this?

Vilatus

Jul 17, 2017
Michigan
Parrots
One Quaker, Nico
Hi everybody, I was just wondering if anyone has seen any toys around that are similar to this? Itā€™s from Petsmart, and itā€™s their ā€œAll Living Thingsā€ brand. It spins and the little balls inside rattle around. They have another thatā€™s a blue and round with thatā€™s the same idea that I bought today.

This is hands down one of my budgieā€™s favorite toys but I canā€™t find anything else that rattles, so any help is appreciated.
effb896818327b8fc1219519c1451f4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The most common source of such toys is often over-looked! Check-out the Baby section of your big box food and everything else stores, Baby's Are Us!, etc...

Enjoy the Search!

OP
Vilatus

Vilatus

Jul 17, 2017
Michigan
Parrots
One Quaker, Nico
The most common source of such toys is often over-looked! Check-out the Baby section of your big box food and everything else stores, Baby's Are Us!, etc...

Enjoy the Search!

I actually do check! The issue is heā€™s so small... But I can always look again lol

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon

Enjoy the Search!

I actually do check! The issue is heā€™s so small... But I can always look again lol

Check out this concurrent Thread: Toys for parakeets

Most Reactions

Latest posts