Anybody from MI?

Vilatus

Jul 17, 2017
Michigan
Parrots
One Quaker, Nico
Hi guys,

I was talking to my therapist yesterday and she recommended I get involved in something in my area. I donā€™t have any friends that live near me, and am taking mostly online college courses because of covid, so I donā€™t go out much.

Iā€™m just wondering if anybody is from Michigan and knows of any bird clubs/gatherings/events? Iā€™m in Southeast specifically, but I could drive out to an event once in a while.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
welcome Vilatis!!!!
We may not be in person, but this is an extremely active forum with a huge love of all things parrots and very supportive to each other.

I want more pictures please@

OP
Vilatus

Vilatus

Jul 17, 2017
Michigan
Parrots
One Quaker, Nico
welcome Vilatis!!!!
We may not be in person, but this is an extremely active forum with a huge love of all things parrots and very supportive to each other.

I want more pictures please@
Oh Iā€™m not new, I used to be Ziel!! I filed for a name change as I hated that name now! šŸ˜‚ thank you for the warm welcome though!

Nico has an Instagram if you want to see his pictures! @fivetoenico

Henderbird

Apr 7, 2022
Canada
Parrots
Munchkin the Sun Conure!
Your Quaker is adorable!
I was born and raised in Michigan! But currently live in Canada! šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I am located in Western Michigan.
I do not follow closely the activity in Southeastern Michigan, but I do recall a Group in the Ann Arbor area that was active prior to Covid. Not sure of their current status.

OP
Vilatus

Vilatus

Jul 17, 2017
Michigan
Parrots
One Quaker, Nico
I am located in Western Michigan.
I do not follow closely the activity in Southeastern Michigan, but I do recall a Group in the Ann Arbor area that was active prior to Covid. Not sure of their current status.
Thanks for the info! Maybe youā€™re thinking of Rainbow Feathers? Iā€™ve attended a couple things theyā€™ve done before covid.

Most Reactions