Anyone Near Savannah Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisDooley

Banned
Banned
Mar 11, 2016
I'm not an official rescue / rehoming group. I have never and will never sell a bird or collect a fee for an adoption.

I do get my parrots out in public fairly often and sometimes end up with more birds that way.

I would like to collect a short list of people who would be interested in adopting birds in the Savannah GA (or surrounding area). This way when I do hear of a bird that is available, I can run through a list of possible folks. (I would like to have a network)

If you are interested and in the area, please private message me here. If you have problems with the messaging system, please contact an admin, they can help. Or respond to the post and I can message you first. Please remember DO NOT include your contact information in a post. It is not allowed and will be removed promptly.

Thank you,
CD

Causey777

Mar 2, 2022
Parrots
I did have African gray
I'm not an official rescue / rehoming group. I have never and will never sell a bird or collect a fee for an adoption.

I do get my parrots out in public fairly often and sometimes end up with more birds that way.

I would like to collect a short list of people who would be interested in adopting birds in the Savannah GA (or surrounding area). This way when I do hear of a bird that is available, I can run through a list of possible folks. (I would like to have a network)

If you are interested and in the area, please private message me here. If you have problems with the messaging system, please contact an admin, they can help. Or respond to the post and I can message you first. Please remember DO NOT include your contact information in a post. It is not allowed and will be removed promptly.

Thank you,
CD
Do you still need a home for a birdy

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Do you still need a home for a birdy
Hi Causey777. Please note that unfortunately both this post and this member have been inactive since 2016 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts