Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I made a music video with my art.
During making it I realized that the translation seems to not really good sometimes... but I left it.
Sometimes the translation was changed to be better set in the music... but I don't think it would be good to sing anyway 😝 Don't take it serious, I'm not a musician.
Also, it's made kinda lazy, I reused many arts.

I hope it will work, it's my first time of posting a video with these settings.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED!!! CONGRATS!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Brillant!! Truly Love It!

Only recommendation would be to change a couple of the panels that have a dark background (I think brown) that uses Black Lettering: Recommend changing it to White Lettering!

I do not have any problem with the use of the same panels as it helps connect /link it all together.

Just remember, (when you are famous) we knew you when your were just starting!! LOL

As stated" Truly Loved It!!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Brillant!! Truly Love It!

Only recommendation would be to change a couple of the panels that have a dark background (I think brown) that uses Black Lettering: Recommend changing it to White Lettering!

I do not have any problem with the use of the same panels as it helps connect /link it all together.

Just remember, (when you are famous) we knew you when your were just starting!! LOL

As stated" Truly Loved It!!
Thank you :)
I had some problems where to put the letters when I had dark backgrounds because the letter colors weren't random - red ones were for Natalie (scarlet macaw) and black ones for more than one character singing. I tried to choose a place where it was the most readable. If it wasn't readable at all, probably I'd try to add a white background for the letters.

Heh, I'm not famous :) Sometimes I think that here on Parrot Forum my art is the most nicely seen despite I often don't feel comfortable with the fact that I share so much art on a place where most people write about their fids.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Yes, Parrot people are a bit crazy, but they are also very sensitive about when parrots are presented properly. So, do not believe that we are kind because of the subject. If anything, we are likely pickier!

You're right; Not Famous, "YET'!! But, time has shown your improvements!!

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I started doing another such video - today I finished the first art for it
2446bc58-1379-4c17-aa98-aa7081b6e536.png

But I am not sure if I will be allowed to post the final video here because of swearing in the original lyrics. (I have been thinking about posting using spoiler option)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I started doing another such video - today I finished the first art for it
View attachment 49589
But I am not sure if I will be allowed to post the final video here because of swearing in the original lyrics. (I have been thinking about posting using spoiler option)
Omg yayyyy! Good luck!!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Thank you :)
I had some problems where to put the letters when I had dark backgrounds because the letter colors weren't random - red ones were for Natalie (scarlet macaw) and black ones for more than one character singing. I tried to choose a place where it was the most readable. If it wasn't readable at all, probably I'd try to add a white background for the letters.

Heh, I'm not famous :) Sometimes I think that here on Parrot Forum my art is the most nicely seen despite I often don't feel comfortable with the fact that I share so much art on a place where most people write about their fids.
I'm half Polish from my Dad's side. Never been there but I love Polish food. We still grind our own pork for homemade boiled Kielbasa every Easter but my folks never make enough. I don't think there's enough (good) Kielbasa in the world to make me happy!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I'm half Polish from my Dad's side. Never been there but I love Polish food. We still grind our own pork for homemade boiled Kielbasa every Easter but my folks never make enough. I don't think there's enough (good) Kielbasa in the world to make me happy!
But I can live without Grandma's Czarnina.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
It looks like I am in half way of doing my second music video
c380ffc5-b443-4187-8470-a7d40d1d9433.png

I've been doing it 2 months so far, so if I will be making in the same tempo, I finish it in next 2 months

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
When the video is playing....hit the YOUTUBE logo underneath the video then you can see it fullscreen and.....leave a like (thumbs up) on the youtube thumbs up.

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I had a feeling that the second half would take me shorter but I didn't know that this would be finished that fast.
It's finished! This took me 3 months.
As I said - I'm not sure if I can upload the video here, so if I can't, I or mod will delete it. But IMO under spoiler this should be fine because there's no 18+ context or something like this, just some f words.

Lyrics on my art are changed a bit, mostly to replace swearing, especially on the beginning - I decided to write this part from 0.
Fanfact: the person who sings the second verse has the same voice as the singing macaw is supposed to sound (the original version still doesn't sound 100% the same in this moment because there should be less hip hop sound in my stories version)
These scenes take place few years before the first video I posted

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I rarely have an issue with swearing as part of the lyrics, as long as there is a clear fit. In this case it appears as if it was added as there is zero linkage, more for a wow, rather than fit. Your video would be better without it! Zero link, zero meaning, zero gain!

Aside from that one item, I like the flow and the storying telling runs well with the plate changes! Take care, you are getting good at this!! :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I rarely have an issue with swearing as part of the lyrics, as long as there is a clear fit. In this case it appears as if it was added as there is zero linkage, more for a wow, rather than fit. Your video would be better without it! Zero link, zero meaning, zero gain!
I'm not sure what you meant - if you meant "better without swearing", it actually is kinda without swearing - I just can't remove it from the original lyrics, that's why they are heard. This part isn't a part of in-universe song. I could use instrumental version but IMO it was better to use with the original singers.

I guess I'm just very bad in choosing songs (I still think that this isn't my worst choice. My worst choice has originally 18+ lyrics, I also modified and it doesn't fit into events at all... I have no idea what I was thinking 3 years ago, even the human version of this scene has a better song)

ThatCatAgain

Aug 16, 2023
Algeria
Parrots
Budgies
I made a music video with my art.
During making it I realized that the translation seems to not really good sometimes... but I left it.
Sometimes the translation was changed to be better set in the music... but I don't think it would be good to sing anyway 😝 Don't take it serious, I'm not a musician.
Also, it's made kinda lazy, I reused many arts.

I hope it will work, it's my first time of posting a video with these settings.
it's cool!! I love your art style so much,keep going!

Most Reactions

Latest posts