Aviator harness..

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
.. I have an Aviator Harness I got from a member quite some time ago for Jonesy,the goffin 'too but never did get a chance to use it on him. The previous owner of the harness sold it to me cos it was too small for his large 'too,and Amy,my Blue front doesn't want anything to do with it lol.

The harness is in it's original package with a leash and instructions and even a dvd. I'll gladly sell it for $20.00 plus shipping. It is a "medium" size. Just PM me if you're interested :)

..OR...maybe someone would just like to trade a "toy" suitable for an Amazon...

Jim

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
.. I have an Aviator Harness I got from a member quite some time ago for Jonesy,the goffin 'too but never did get a chance to use it on him. The previous owner of the harness sold it to me cos it was too small for his large 'too,and Amy,my Blue front doesn't want anything to do with it lol.

The harness is in it's original package with a leash and instructions and even a dvd. I'll gladly sell it for $20.00 plus shipping. It is a "medium" size. Just PM me if you're interested :)

Jim

Maybe a photo would help, Jim?

And a bump from a friend!

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.

Jim

Maybe a photo would help, Jim?

And a bump from a friend!

Yep that can/will be provided tomorrow Steven...thank you for the suggestion :)

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts