Baby budgie gender help

hannah7733

Aug 20, 2019
Norwich, UK
Parrots
Budgies (Puff, Peewee, Pixel and Poochie), Cockatiels (Pippy, Poppy and Petra), Kakariki (Pikachu RIP)
I'm inclined to think female but would appreciate some other opinions.

1659364895078.png

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
oooo idk seems kinda cuddly for a female to me

OP
H

hannah7733

Aug 20, 2019
Norwich, UK
Parrots
Budgies (Puff, Peewee, Pixel and Poochie), Cockatiels (Pippy, Poppy and Petra), Kakariki (Pikachu RIP)
oooo idk seems kinda cuddly for a female to me
My friend at work has a neighbour who works for a animal rescue place. Obviously they normally deal with wild animals but somehow they ended up with this budgie chick (don't ask how lol) so it has been hand reared since then. They know about me being bird mad so thought I would like to take it in but as I already have 4 female budgies I could only take it if female. I do not want babies! I'd never be able to part with them and end up with thousands lol

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
My friend at work has a neighbour who works for a animal rescue place. Obviously they normally deal with wild animals but somehow they ended up with this budgie chick (don't ask how lol) so it has been hand reared since then. They know about me being bird mad so thought I would like to take it in but as I already have 4 female budgies I could only take it if female. I do not want babies! I'd never be able to part with them and end up with thousands lol
lets hope its female thenn!

Most Reactions

Latest posts