Bad Budgie disobeying and tossing pellets

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I GOT KISSY FROM ONE OF MY BUDGIES!!!!!!!! not the blue one but one of the younger ones I rescued/adopted that lands on the floor a lot because previous owner clipped them.

I picked her up and this time she put one foot on the perch kept the other on me and allopreened my finger for like thirty seconds.
:love::love::love:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I GOT KISSY FROM ONE OF MY BUDGIES!!!!!!!! not the blue one but one of the younger ones I rescued/adopted that lands on the floor a lot because previous owner clipped them.

I picked her up and this time she put one foot on the perch kept the other on me and allopreened my finger for like thirty seconds.
:love::love::love:
clark, i know this is the wrong thread, but you are banned for getting budgie kisses when i don't - unfortunately for me, Val is not the kissing type!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
If I can turn one....and get her a shoulder sitter....then I get the other 5!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
clark, i know this is the wrong thread, but you are banned for getting budgie kisses when i don't - unfortunately for me, Val is not the kissing type!
you jelly?

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Well and truly jelly! My Val is such a handsome boy but any hope i ever had of budgie kisses from him went out the window when Lilly was here and always ran him off - and now Jem does the same thing. Just look at his handsome little face!!

IMG_0891.png

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Well and truly jelly! My Val is such a handsome boy but any hope i ever had of budgie kisses from him went out the window when Lilly was here and always ran him off - and now Jem does the same thing. Just look at his handsome little face!!

View attachment 40547
Gimme your budgie.....I want...

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I want budgies kisses!
Cloudy will come up when I'm giving out kisses. Stops about 2 inches away watches me blowing kisses at him . Then slowly turns around and so slowly walks away.......the rejection hurts!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I see in stories....(videos) they do stuff for millet....so I'm going to start keeping maybe inch long millet strips close by for the next occurrence.

Most Reactions

Latest posts