Bad Budgie disobeying and tossing pellets

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Crap now "Clark Jr." is too.... I have three bowls outside the cage....but they prefer that one usually as the main meeting spot.

Not the GCC but the green and yellow budgie.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
the shear determination is outstanding I have to admit..... "who would eat this huge thing....gone"

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Now they are doing a rooster kicking motion so the seeds just fly out.... but.....was able to stop that.....mostly. It seems to depend on what I put in the communal bowls.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
excuse the seeds on the floor they like to fly with them then forget why.
20220517_180422.jpg

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
leaning towards arthur curry (auquaman) and Kent (superman) but it's still open, Im' still teaching "come on" as the recall command.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
leaning towards arthur curry (auquaman) and Kent (superman) but it's still open, Im' still teaching "come on" as the recall command.
Cool Names! :D.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
And...now it's worse.........................................

*Visible sigh*

Tell me again about confident budgies lol.....

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
And...now it's worse.........................................

*Visible sigh*

Tell me again about confident budgies lol.....
"No no no, not gonna stop, dad, and you can't make me!!!" - Blue probably 😝

Most Reactions

Latest posts