Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Alexa :giggle:.
The main reason I got an Alexa echo (or dot) was because of An African grey on YouTube ordering Alexa.
About the only thing we use it for is turning on/off a lamp in the corner of the room that is hard to reach.
Much easer to tell Alexa to do it.
My Son reported to me yesterday (I am not at home, helping with my Father and his mental problems) that Bella said Alexa while she was in the shower. Bella does about 80% of her talking in the bathroom. I think she just likes the acoustics in there.

When I get back I will have to make a point of asking Alexa more stuff. Like time and temperature.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Alexa :giggle:.
The main reason I got an Alexa echo (or dot) was because of An African grey on YouTube ordering Alexa.
About the only thing we use it for is turning on/off a lamp in the corner of the room that is hard to reach.
Much easer to tell Alexa to do it.
My Son reported to me yesterday (I am not at home, helping with my Father and his mental problems) that Bella said Alexa while she was in the shower. Bella does about 80% of her talking in the bathroom. I think she just likes the acoustics in there.

When I get back I will have to make a point of asking Alexa more stuff. Like time and temperature.
I would love to hear her say it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts