Best bird poop remover?

bonitabird59

Apr 12, 2022
Hey guys!! Im looking to see if anyone has any suggestions as to what the best bird poop remover is. I've tried poop-d-zolver... it works okay.. and Nature's Miracle enzyme cleaner. They both work fine but I was wondering if yall had any suggestions for different brands, a holy grail, or something that I can make at home. My GCC Jello poops without warning (my old amazon's only trick was pooping on command so...) Thank you all in advance!!

-BonitaBird59 :)

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I use Poop Off and a mixture of vinegar and water.

Squiggles:D

Jul 18, 2022
Parrots
Squiggles (about half a year old)
Black capped conure
I dont have to clean up the biggest poops, so I use vinegar and water and non scented baby wipes (not on his cage but like on my desk)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
When I find a well-hardened poop on a flat surface I use a non-scented, moist, baby wipe. Laying it over the poop and commonly within a half-hour or so, it is soft enough to just swipe the baby wipe lifting the poop with easy.
NOTE: Not Recommended on non-sealed wood surfaces!

LoveOfallAnimals

Jul 17, 2022
Texas
Parrots
Eclectus - Female - Tequila
Red-Lored Amazon - Male - Tito
Albino Indian Ringneck - Female - Tia
I use either Poop-D-Zolver or Pet Focus Aviary & Cage Cleaner. I have found cleaning daily helps it from getting so dried on.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I have Poop-off. It’s cheaper to buy in bulk and works quite well. Once I’ve used poop-off to clean, then I bleach. My neighbor always used vinegar and water but I think the acid odor is just as dangerous as bleach odor.

Most Reactions