Bijou? My new GCC

TheVolk

Jun 8, 2021
Santa Barbara, CA
Parrots
1 year old green cheek. Unknown sex. Astonishingly tame and loves all humans.
So I was told he/she is 1 year old. She was pricey but the moment I met her I could tell how tame and loving she is. If I?m home, she wants out. She?ll go almost everywhere with me except for work. I haven?t tried the grocery store yet. Probably not allowed.

Anyway, she loves cuddles and never bites. That said, if I do something she (I say she ��🏻) doesn?t like, she just gives a little rumble-growl and ever so slightly nibbles on whichever finger.

I?ve had her less than a week and although she?ll tolerate complete strangers and my crazy children, she?s happiest on my shoulder or on my chest when I?m in bed watching tv.

Needless to say, I?m ��

26257d1623782528-bijou-my-new-gcc-zztj9ba.jpeg

26258d1623782542-bijou-my-new-gcc-zztj9b.jpg

Attachments

• zztj9ba.jpeg
    zztj9ba.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 122
  • zztj9b.jpg
    zztj9b.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your beautiful GCC. Seems very well socialized, enjoy!!

OP
T

TheVolk

Jun 8, 2021
Santa Barbara, CA
Parrots
1 year old green cheek. Unknown sex. Astonishingly tame and loves all humans.
I’m working on training her to step up/down without having to grab her. Ton of progress in 15 minutes but then she had a tantrum because she knew she couldn’t resist the millet but was over me telling her what to do. No DNA yet but I’d bet the farm it’s a GIRL

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Congratulations TheVolk, she is absolutely gorgeous :smile015: Welcome to our virtual international flock, pretty "girl"! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts