Bijou? My new GCC

TheVolk

Jun 8, 2021
Santa Barbara, CA
Parrots
1 year old green cheek. Unknown sex. Astonishingly tame and loves all humans.
So I was told he/she is 1 year old. She was pricey but the moment I met her I could tell how tame and loving she is. If I?m home, she wants out. She?ll go almost everywhere with me except for work. I haven?t tried the grocery store yet. Probably not allowed.

Anyway, she loves cuddles and never bites. That said, if I do something she (I say she ��🏻) doesn?t like, she just gives a little rumble-growl and ever so slightly nibbles on whichever finger.

I?ve had her less than a week and although she?ll tolerate complete strangers and my crazy children, she?s happiest on my shoulder or on my chest when I?m in bed watching tv.

Needless to say, I?m ��

26257d1623782528-bijou-my-new-gcc-zztj9ba.jpeg

26258d1623782542-bijou-my-new-gcc-zztj9b.jpg

Attachments

• zztj9ba.jpeg
    zztj9ba.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 96
  • zztj9b.jpg
    zztj9b.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your beautiful GCC. Seems very well socialized, enjoy!!

OP
T

TheVolk

Jun 8, 2021
Santa Barbara, CA
Parrots
1 year old green cheek. Unknown sex. Astonishingly tame and loves all humans.
I’m working on training her to step up/down without having to grab her. Ton of progress in 15 minutes but then she had a tantrum because she knew she couldn’t resist the millet but was over me telling her what to do. No DNA yet but I’d bet the farm it’s a GIRL

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang (11yo (ab)normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie, gotcha date 14 Feb 2019 at approx 6mo), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel, little miracle bird)
Congratulations TheVolk, she is absolutely gorgeous :smile015: Welcome to our virtual international flock, pretty "girl"! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts