BIRD STREET BISTRO FOOD

GretcheNicole1987

Oct 27, 2022
Idaho
Parrots
A hybrid Sunday Conure
Hey! I was wondering if anyone has tried this brand of foods & parrot teas and what they thought about it? I have been toying with buying some and wanted to get some first hand opinions. My Sunday was born around May or June 2022. She loves fresh fruits & veggies along with her seed. She also has pellets but will only eat them if I soak them in water then mix them in with her seed. Thanks!

Last edited:

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Hey! I was wondering if anyone has tried this brand of foods & parrot teas and what they thought about it? I have been toying with buying some and wanted to get some first hand opinions. My Sunday was born around May or June 2022. She loves fresh fruits & veggies along with her seed. She also has pellets and will only eat them if I mix them in with her seed. Thanks!
I think it's a good brand, all of the ingredients are fine, and while I might try the teas as they sound amazing, I would maybe make your own food.
For what they charge vs. what your'e getting, I think you could make your own for much more cheaply and make more.
Though since you have one bird and one small bag would last him a long time, so it may be worth it to you to go ahead and try it since it will last your bird.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Hey! I was wondering if anyone has tried this brand of foods & parrot teas and what they thought about it? I have been toying with buying some and wanted to get some first hand opinions. My Sunday was born around May or June 2022. She loves fresh fruits & veggies along with her seed. She also has pellets but will only eat them if I soak them in water then mix them in with her seed. Thanks!
I bought Bird Street Bistro Viva LA Veggies from Amazon last week and Rocky my three month old Budgie loved it immediately. One $20 bag will last a long time for one Budgie because I make a very small portion at a time.

Most Reactions