Bird Tricks.com

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I've been looking at this, in regards to biting issues with a YNA. Has anyone used this? It says download videos free, and I always distrust anything that claims to be free...

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
This is only my opinion...

I understand why you question how 'legit' it is, there are a lot of bad people out there trying to make a quick buck (not to mention spam your inbox 10 times a day), so caution is always needed. I think you can feel quite safe with birtricks.com, I have bought some of their training guides/DVD's and they are very comprehensive and detailed (and they do work). IMO the Womach brothers show a genuine interest for the health and well being of birds - they encourage only positive reenforcement.

I have never had to use any of their biting behaviour techniques, as my birds don't bite (lucky me :)), but I read they work VERY well.

The free stuff they offer is very useful and although it may look a bit 'suss' - you got to remember at the end of the day, they are trying to sell their hard work and business, so this obviously helps them to give you a bit of a 'try before you buy' type experience. I signed up for the free course some years ago when I first looked into them and found it very informative. They do still email me with promotions and tips/tricks - but its not what I would define as 'spam'. You can unsubscribe at any time (although I haven't tried, most of it is very interesting). They are not the only resource out there, but they are a good one.

Last edited:

ClaudePi

Jan 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Bronze Winged Pionus
you can get those free video subscriptions, I did, I find them interesting as well. But they also have a Youtube channel if you feel like just watching their videos and not subscribing. its birdtricks, their youtube channel name.

Most Reactions

Latest posts