so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
I came across this this morning and got a good laugh.
just had to shared.

hiriki

Oct 19, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
(Birdie - Jenday Conure)
(Kiwi - Green Cheek Conure)
(Elby - Lovebird)
(Gorou & Liberty - Ringneck Doves)
The government definitely knows all of my secrets :ROFLMAO:

(For those that don't know, this is satire... hopefully knowing that will allow you to have a nice chuckle and not worry so much about the state of the world lol)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Yeah, birds aren't real. They're just government drones. That explains why people always ask "is it real?" when I take my berds out

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Sounds familiar. I hear, “is that really a bird?” and I am always tempted to say “no, it’s a hedgehog.”
I get
“Is that a bird?”
Me: no, she’s a fish”

“Is it real?”
Me: nope, it’s just a government drone

“Why doesn’t it fly away?”
Me: fish can’t fly.

“Is it a boy or girl?”
Me: a girl

“Where’d you get it?”
Me: no

“I used to have a parakeet but it was SO MESSY”
Me: 🔫💥

D

Deleted member 42416

Darn it! I just used the bathroom and had a conure on my head and both shoulders. I suppose someone at the DOJ/NSA/FBI/CIA is either really pervy or fantastically brilliant. 🤪

Also, I tried to find the “off” button on Norrie the gcc robot, but it didn’t work. Actually may have caused some sort of “attack mode” to be activated.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Darn it! I just used the bathroom and had a conure on my head and both shoulders. I suppose someone at the DOJ/NSA/FBI/CIA is either really pervy or fantastically brilliant. 🤪

Also, I tried to find the “off” button on Norrie the gcc robot, but it didn’t work. Actually may have caused some sort of “attack mode” to be activated.
Yeah, I think my Jasper is broken too! I couldn't find his off button ANYWHERE!!!

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Yeah, I think my Jasper is broken too! I couldn't find his off button ANYWHERE!!!

Guys guys..

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Birds dont Stay turned off! Last night, I got up to get a snack at 3 am. Jasper (Meyers) must have woke up and wanted some, too! I went back to bed and sat eating my warmed up rice and sauce. I heard a funny noise and thought something must have fallen. Maybe I bumped something in the half-dark. Then I heard another noise and a scuffling noise. What was it?
finally, I heard a fluttering noise by the foot of my bed. It was so close that I leaned over to the side and saw Jasper flapping and climbing up the edge of the comforter. So I jumped down and picked him up and cuddled him until he had enough and got nippy. Then I put him back in his cage and LOCKED the lock on his cage door! I told him goodnight and blew kisses to Willow Quaker who smooched back.
i was very surprised as I thought Jasper was sleeping. But here he was, climbing the mountain of quilt to come and get me! I guess he really does love me. Unfortunately, the rice was all gone by the time he got to me. What a nice bird!
image.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts