Birdscomfort?

Eve&George

Feb 23, 2022
Parrots
Georgia - Moluccan Cockatoo
Hi everyone! New to this forum - just adopted my mothers 29 year old Moluccan Cockatoo. Anyway, I am attempting to upgrade her cage situation (she came with the same one she's had her entire life and it's pretty old and just not super functional). I just purchased what appears to be a nice, large and reasonably priced cage from birdscomfort.com last week. That said, I haven't received any sort of shipping information or tracking and have emailed and called the company with zero response. Moreover, the phone number listed on the website has a weird 'unavailable' message attached to it. I'm starting to get a little freaked out that this was a scam website, too good too be true. Has anyone else ordered from birdscomfort.com before? Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

Eve and Georgia!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I haven't, but I suggest you check out A&E cages and king's cages. Many people use and recommend them :)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry that's you seem to have been scamed.. so unfair!!!
I hope you stick around and enjoy this community of parrot lovers.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
1645686072459.png
This looks kinda suspicious for some reason, ngl..

I really think that you have been scammed :(

OP
Eve&George

Eve&George

Feb 23, 2022
Parrots
Georgia - Moluccan Cockatoo
Hey yall! Thank you so much for your responses. Definitely was a scam. Working with the bank to see if we can dispute the charge and get the $ back :(

Good news is, I did find a great condition used Kings Cage on craigslist for my girl. Just got it home and scrubbed it down and its going to sit in the sun all day tomorrow before I bring it in and she moves into her new home tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks again for the welcome and the feedback. Share and warn others!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Please allow your Too the time to find and explore the new cage before your 'force' the move to the new cage! Just because it is wonderful, you're Too has spend a life time with the old cage. Allowing the time will help the transition.

Most Reactions