Bitten through Radio cable

Harold35

Aug 2, 2020
Uk
Parrots
Macaw
Amazon
Hello.
My boy has just bitten right through an electrical cable of a radio. Ive mailed his Avian Vet and given him some charcoal. Should i be worried ? As it is i am but is he in danger ?
Any advice very appreciated.
A worried Macaw Mommy.
Joanna.

Attachments

• 20220531_174051.jpg
    20220531_174051.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 55

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Clearly, your MAC has been very lucky as electrical power power wires can be very dangerous. With luck, your MAC will loose interest in such wires, but you need to limit his access to such wires as the average home has far too many and his luck is not going to hold out forever.

OP
Harold35

Harold35

Aug 2, 2020
Uk
Parrots
Macaw
Amazon
Clearly, your MAC has been very lucky as electrical power power wires can be very dangerous. With luck, your MAC will loose interest in such wires, but you need to limit his access to such wires as the average home has far too many and his luck is not going to hold out forever.
Thank you very much for your response ! Yes ive got pictures and cushions infront of all sockets and wires and that particular one had just come through from behind the picture guarding the area. From now on a daily check of all areas !! Avian vet not to worry too much and that i did the right thing getting the charcoal into him.
Again thank you !!! Xx

Most Reactions

Latest posts