Bluey & Punch

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well what can I say about these two little linnies, they come out of the cage like a couple of bullets, fly around like bullets then sit on Bucc's playstand. It looks really very funny, the playstand is so big and they are so small. I did buy them a playstand just for the little ones, but why use that when they can have so much fun on the big one, their one has toys on it Bucc's one doesn't have toys on it at all, he will not have them on his stand, as soon as I put them on he takes them off. They will come to me when I call them and hold my hand out, they always get their treat when they do this which is the only reason they come when they are called :04: Would love to think they come to me just because I call them but no way!! Again, I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
You never know, it could be a little of both. :)

Funny you should say that, but today I called them over to me without a treat and guess what, .................................... they ignored me:)

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Awww, I was hoping for the best for you on that one....

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Had them out again today, and guess what................... Jemma called them over, no treat in hand, nothing. I was telling her how she should get a treat if she wanted them to come to her but NO over they came sat with her for a couple of mins then off they went, so I called them, still no treat, and did they come to me............... well what do you think. No chance. Well I'm only the one who cleans, feeds and waters them each day. :confused:

Most Reactions

Latest posts