boarding, house sitting in the Tucson area

jeffisme

Jan 28, 2016
my wife and I are going away in a couple of months for about ten days. I've been searching for a place that boards birds and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. We're thinking about a bonded house sitter with excellent recommendations. Thanks for any tips or info....jeff

IcyWinteRose

Nov 23, 2021
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Stitch and Angel: Caiques
my wife and I are going away in a couple of months for about ten days. I've been searching for a place that boards birds and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. We're thinking about a bonded house sitter with excellent recommendations. Thanks for any tips or info....jeff
Hey Jeff, fellow Tucsonian here. In town there arent allot of options. I know Tropical Kingdom does boarding, you may have better luck up in Pheonix. there are more bird minded places up there

OP
J

jeffisme

Jan 28, 2016
Hey Jeff, fellow Tucsonian here. In town there arent allot of options. I know Tropical Kingdom does boarding, you may have better luck up in Pheonix. there are more bird minded places up there
thanks. I was looking at some of the vets here that do boarding, orange grove, arizona exotics. any experience with them? And hi to a neighbor. We've only been here a year. enjoying it though.

IcyWinteRose

Nov 23, 2021
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Stitch and Angel: Caiques
thanks. I was looking at some of the vets here that do boarding, orange grove, arizona exotics. any experience with them? And hi to a neighbor. We've only been here a year. enjoying it though.
Hello! Nope We dont have a bird yet but we work with a local rescue while gaining experience. I'd offer to bird sit for you but I'm not Bonded for pet sitting. The rescue likes the work we do lol Cause im not that far from the orange grove area

Most Reactions

Latest posts