Boiled eggs

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
For the last four weeks ive been giving matya a boiled egg and all shes done is turn away from it ive even eaten one and made all the mmmmmmm sounds and nothing well to my surprise she ate a little with the shell patients paid off so proud of her 👏 and now shes tucking into her roudybush as a treat ❤ x

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Hi there, conures really can be picky eaters! I worked so very hard to get my conure to eat pellets. It took months, and trying different kinds. I am still working on getting her to try other things. That's amazing that you were able to get your conure to try a hard boiled egg.

OP
L

Littlechris123

Aug 18, 2021
Media
Worksop nottinghamshire
Parrots
Pineapple conure
Hi there, conures really can be picky eaters! I worked so very hard to get my conure to eat pellets. It took months, and trying different kinds. I am still working on getting her to try other things. That's amazing that you were able to get your conure to try a hard boiled egg.
Matya is very picky she still is only thing shes not picky about is roudybush pellets she scoffs them down patients is the key im as stubborn as matya lol 😂

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
AWESOME! Congrats on getting a picky bird to eat!

Most Reactions

Latest posts