Braxy new photos

Robin

Apr 26, 2014
Media
Mass.
Parrots
Sun Conure
This was Robin's playground and we took it out of the attic yesterday. We simplified it so it's easier to clean. Braxy is a nervous wreck with all the windows! :orange:

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 212

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Oh that's so nice. I'm sure he'll be all settled in and having a blast in no time!

Last edited:

Ronnie517

Feb 21, 2015
Parrots
Mango, Fischer/Peach-faced Lovebird Mix; 4 Parakeets,
Blueboy & Imy, Wally & Polly
Hi, Just wanted to say that I love the playground and setup? Did you make it yourself? It gives me some ideas.....I really like the heavy roping twirled around that post. It's all awesome!! Thanks for posting the pictures. You bird is awesome tooo! Ronnie

OP
R

Robin

Apr 26, 2014
Media
Mass.
Parrots
Sun Conure
My son and husband built it for Robin. We simplified it for Brax and kept the toys high so they don't poop on them. There is a big base with newspapers so it's easy to clean up. They love to climb the rope. Braxy is pretty shy, spooked very easy so he's not hanging out there much, we have a very big red hawk and the blue herons nest a street over so the porch isn't safe for Brax! He flies when he's spooked Robin spent his entire day on the sun porch on the play ground. It did have a 'bath tub' but we won't put it on until Spring.

Most Reactions