Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
This was a fun and popular thread here a couple years ago. I thought it might be a good one to bring back :).

Each person builds more of the ongoing story line with each post. Here is a link to the old version for an example of how this works. http://www.parrotforums.com/off-topic/40684-carol-happily-strolling-down-road-when.html

Please make sure each new post is relevant to what is currently going on in the story from the last post. *A time where this can get a bit messed up is when 2 people have posted at the same time. Oh well, it's only a game and a little nonsense anyway.

I'll start -

One day, Leonora awoke after having the most vivid and inspiring dream she had ever had. She was sure it was prophetic. She believed the dream was telling her that she must....

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
.....sell all her worldly possessions, other than her clothes and a tent and hike to Nebraska to study the illusive.....

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
...Loch Ness Monster, who had relocated there after a bad divorce. When Leonora arrived...

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
She met a wizzard who cast a spell on her and turned her into a Ducorps Cockatoo and the pretty Leonora raised her crest in total disbelief that such a monster existed at all but...

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
she pondered how the Loch Ness Monster had relocated to Nebraska when there was a ........

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
....worldwide ban on Loch Ness Monster travel. Since Ducorps Cockatoos are protected by CITES, a disguise of....

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
something else was called for? Leonora thought knickers to this I'm going shoe shopping! So off she toddled to the shoe shop? The lady in the shop was very bemused to see a Ducorps 'too wanting 'red Dorothy' shoes? She hunted about in the stock room and low and behold, VOILA! There was a pair, what luck! So Leonora put on her new shoes, clicked her heals and .....

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Off she went down the yellow brick road towards the waters edge to put that Lough Ness Monster in his place and send him right back to Scotland where he had come from when suddenly there was a...

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
an almighty commotion in the bushes nearby and out popped Hotstuff the wizard again. "oh no, not you again!" said Leonora. "Help me send Nessie back home, right now!"
"Oh only if I must" said Hotstuff and within seconds bish, bash, bosh, Nessie was gone. "Phew, thank you" said Leonora, who never forgets her manners. Leonora thought for a few seconds ......

Last edited:

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Is Nessie really gone or was the Wizzard just playing a trick on her so she..

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
clicked her heels and kazam appeared besides Loch Ness, "Nessie" she called, "Nessie are you there?" There was a lot of gushing water noises and then a big black prehistoric looking monster appeared from the deep, dark, cold waters. A loud booming noise was heard by Leonora, "Nessie, it's you, are you alright?" "Boom, booom, boom" said Nessie which translated meant "yes, pleased to be back home but it was nice not to have to put up with these damn mosquitoes in Nebraska!" With that Leonora said "TTFN", clicked her heels again and appeared somewhere else .....

Last edited:

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
But what Leonira didnt know was that while nessie was in Nebraska she laid a nest of precious monster eggs all nicely hidden away in a lovely Nessie nest just waiting to hatch into baby monsters and then...

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
'Poof', the wizard reappeared! But this time, he looked different, as if he had been in a struggle! "So, Mr. Hotstuff, what's your problem now?" asked Leonira.
Taking a deep breath, Hotstuff began to....

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
puff, sweat and pant profusely. OMG thought Leonora, "ya alright pet?" she said in her best Geordie accent because she is really into Cheryl right now! "No", said Hotstuff gruffly, I need a gin and tonic to calm my nerves. So Leonora clicked her heels and reappeared two ticks later with a whole tray full of large glasses of G & T's. Hotstuff took one sip, turned a funny shade of lemon and then passed out. Well that is par for the course isn't it? Find Hotstuff and then he passes out on me! . . .

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Once he finally woke, the disheveled wizard explained that he had been attacked by the nefarious chupacabra. The mysterious creature was furious with the wizard for teleporting his unrequited love and destined soulmate, Nessie of Loch ness, back from Nebraska after he'd traveled all the way from Mexico to meet her.

The chupacabra believed that Hotstuff had ruined his destined moment with Nessie, so if she refused him once he arrived, he threatened to hunt down the wizard once again and drain him into a desiccated husk!

"Help me," he pleaded.

Leonora looked at him and said...

Last edited:

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
"it's alright pet, leave this to me", she clicked her heels which were getting a bit warm from all the action they were receiving and they vanished into thin air. They arrived by the banks of Loch Ness and Leonora called "Nessie, we need you". Nessie reared her head from the deep, dark waters and waited "Nessie, we have some goat-sucker hot on our toes that fancies you like mad pet, what do we do?" . . .

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Nessie grinned a giant grin, and said, "Where is this chap?" Leonora replied, "Nessie, he is right here on my toe, and starting to scuff up my pretty red shoes! Can you...."

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
"make him do one pet?" With that Nessie grabbed the little goat sucking upstart and flung him up, up into outer space. Leonora and Hotstuff called all their friends over, there was RB doin his booty, Parker, smellin' fruity, Dusty, whistling Tequila and trying a new toon out, the GB&U. There was Big Bird, Rhubarb, Poppy, Gabby, Abby and Plum and Jolly and Maya and JoJo and PeterPan to name but a few. The next morning . . .

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
.......unbeknownst to the ever growing Loch Ness party, back in Nebraska, far beneath the brackish slime, a dozen monster eggs were just beginning to hatch. The first black talons began to escape the emerald green shells and reach toward the pale rays of sun filtered through the slime.

Nessie was thoroughly enjoying the party and her newfound gang of fun loving miscreants, she barely remembered mosquitos, Nebraska, a battered wizard currently passed out at the base of a large tree, or an exotic talking cockatoo with pretty red shoes. Poor obliterated Nessie had completely forgotten laying a clutch of eggs back in Nebraska.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
....but the babies now hatching form the eggs had not forgotten Nessie...as the their talons reached for the sky, a passing motorist thought they were hitchhikers and picked them up. When he asked them where they were headed, the largest one with the feathers on his head said..

Most Reactions