Cage setup

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
Hey everyone wanted to show my cage setup because I just swiped it around. Also donā€™t worry I am moving his cage away from the tv. Wanted to see what else I can do. You may have to zoom in on the picture so sorry about that. Thereā€™s also more of his cage it just got cut off because of my horrible technology skills LOL

Attachments

• 3CDB366C-638A-4452-8863-CD23D356BDBB.png
    3CDB366C-638A-4452-8863-CD23D356BDBB.png
    539.1 KB · Views: 108

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I out acrylic on top to keep poo out. I attached perches on the outside top and sides for more fun
And I use ceiling hooks and heavy weigh fishing line to hang even more perches and swings above the cage just above their head height when standing on cage

OP
Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
I out acrylic on top to keep poo out. I attached perches on the outside top and sides for more fun
And I use ceiling hooks and heavy weigh fishing line to hang even more perches and swings above the cage just above their head height when standing on cage
Ok if o have some extra perches and I have some ropes hanging around the room. I also I have mini play gyms I can use those! Thanks for your input

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
And yiu have such abundance of chew stuff /toys on the inside that you can move one to the outside to provide something to chomp while out. This has saved much of my stuff lol .
I have 4 stations ( hanging perches coils) with chew and foraging stuff tgey can fly to and hang out on " their furniture " leaving mine alone.

OP
Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
And yiu have such abundance of chew stuff /toys on the inside that you can move one to the outside to provide something to chomp while out. This has saved much of my stuff lol .
I have 4 stations ( hanging perches coils) with chew and foraging stuff tgey can fly to and hang out on " their furniture " leaving mine alone.
Ok I will definitely do that

OP
Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Theo_the _best_birb!!!

Sep 22, 2021
I have added some toys outside from his cage and am plain Ning to get some more shortly I also took his perch and a tiny table top play area as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 78

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
awww so awesome!
The only thing is you will need to watch him climbing to the top and chewing on metal curtain rods ( not safe metal) or the curtain.
That's why I put in a cheap screw in metal hook in the ceiling and heavy weight fishing line( or plastic chain) to hang down out of reach if walls or stuff they will get in trouble with.

Most Reactions