Can receive, but not send PM's?????

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
So, some kind members PM's me in regards to a post I made last night (thanks!) and when I tried to reply (3 messages), only one appears in my sent folder. I don't think the other 2 ever sent. Might also explain why another member I talk to sometimes through PM's never replied when I messaged her last week- it doesn't seem to have gone through. Any ideas why? No where near my "capacity" being full?????? I can receive messages. :confused:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Click on USER CP, then EDIT OPTIONS, and then make sure this is checked off:
"When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder. Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

OP
Kiwibird

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Thanks, I will try that and see if maybe that's the issue (?). It's odd though, one message I sent was saved to my "sent folder", and someone messaged me asking if I got their reply (which I had and replied to). Thats why I was thinking something was up.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
If you don't have those setting set it's not gonna save in sent folder if you reply. But if you started the message it will show in sent folder.

Most Reactions

Latest posts