Can they have too many toys?

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I don't mean in their cage, just, in general?

Feeling like rubbish today, did a couple of dogs for a friend and I spent the extra money on Albie, only, I went nuts and bought about 20. (this is money that is a bonus to our house, we are comfortable on both our wages and I wouldn't be so frivolous if we had limited means) it did make me feel better buying stuff for albie as I feel guilty if I spend on my self.

Any way I think he has plenty of toys now for rotation as well as redecorating his cage

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
I don't mean in their cage, just, in general?

Feeling like rubbish today, did a couple of dogs for a friend and I spent the extra money on Albie, only, I went nuts and bought about 20. (this is money that is a bonus to our house, we are comfortable on both our wages and I wouldn't be so frivolous if we had limited means) it did make me feel better buying stuff for albie as I feel guilty if I spend on my self.

Any way I think he has plenty of toys now for rotation as well as redecorating his cage

Only if they are cramping up the cage or if they are unsafe in some way. It's good that you are keeping it fresh- the goal is for them to use and destroy, so you will need replacements anyway lol

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Last edited:
OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I love treating him to new toys when I can as I ah e to order them on line due to no close parrot shops near me that have a big variety and I don't want to pay ?5+ for postage on a toy that didn't cost as much or on a few toys. But I got free postage on my order as it was over their minimum spend for free delivery hahah

Most Reactions