TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
so let me get this sorted out here ... if the images are imbedded in the text of the post you can see them ... but if someone posts thumbnails and you click on them they don't come up, or the thumbnails just don't show up? Just a touch more info please ...

~ :50:

OP
Genlisae

Genlisae

Jul 7, 2007
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Pepper (Lovebird)
I am going to assume that the pics in the last link I posted are thumbnails (I can't see them so I am not sure).

In the links I posted I can see the first 2, embedded and thumbnails. But I don't see anything in the third link I posted. Just text no picture, no thumbnail, nothing.

Not sure how much more detail I can give.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
umm ... could be something in the "prefrences" portion of your web browser ... have you tried that yet? Dosen't make any sense any other way ... espically if you can see the images that are inbedded in the posts themselves ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I can't see them anymore either so it could be that Indigo has removed them from her attachments.

Last edited by a moderator:

jgee

Jul 8, 2007
I have the same problem on this post and others as well. I can see the pictures are the first two links and not the third.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
On the last link, it seems that Indigo has deleted them from her attachment file.

What other pics are you unable to see?

Most Reactions

Latest posts