New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix- alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010

mikki- barraband x king parrot
21yrs old
If you haven't seen it already you need to check it out

Frostie the cockatoo dancing to do the twist

Sorry I don't know how to post links so perhaps some fabulous member will do that for me
Hope you enjoy :yellow1:

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
I have seen Frostie's videos before, he is sooooooooooo AWESOME. He can dance better than I can thats for sure lol. Here is his biggest hit video, there are stacks more on youtube. (is this the one you wanted Dj?:))

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bt9xBuGWgw]YouTube - Frostie The Cockatoo Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather! Bird Loves Ray Charles![/ame]

Sorry I don't know how to post links so perhaps some fabulous member will do that for me
Just for the future, if you simply copy and past the link from the address bar straight into your message, it will automatically create URL tags. If its a video, you can select the 'automatically embed' option at the bottom to actually post the video, not just the link. OR, when you are writing a message, you can click the 'insert link' button and paste the link in there ;)

Last edited:

Vivica

Sep 7, 2010
Philadelphia PA
Parrots
1 15 year old Golden Capped Conure Named Wrnts
This is the cutest video. Doesn't the cockatoo get tired with all that dancing? LOL

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Saw that video a number of years ago and it's still one of the best I've ever seen of a dancing bird, Frostie has some serious rhythm going on, to bad he wasn't discovered in time to have been in the "Blues Brothers" movie :09:, thanks fro posting that one Ben :)

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
That was tremendous fun! I thought Sam was good strutting her stuff in response to my electric tooth brush. We are humbled!!!

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
This just made my day!!!!!! :D Thanks guys!!!! Honestly how many of you were bobbing your heads along with Frostie? He is too cute!

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Ah that was just beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
loveshower.gif

Most Reactions

Latest posts