Cherry Head Singing Jingle Bells.

CherryConure

Nov 29, 2012
Hi every one...

I've recently got a Cherry Headed Conure and took a Video
of him singing Jingle Bells. It's on Youtube.

[ame=http://youtu.be/4zPaKdwHsD0]Charlie the Cherry Headed Conure Sings Jingle Bells - YouTube[/ame]

Just out of interest, does anyone know the average
weight of a Cherry Headed Conure?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
How adorable!!! Gotta love the cherry head voice and behaviors!!!

My cherry head (RIP) typically weighed between 150-160 grams. I've seen cherry heads both larger and smaller than him!

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Welcome to the forum:)

Very cute video.

Cherry Heads weigh between 130 and 180 g as Wendy has said!

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
Hi. Welcome to Cherry-head parront-hood. My boy is 30 years old and makes me smile all the time and is so full of personality. Looks like you and your family are already getting along famously with Charlie and should have great times together.

Would be great to see you posting and sharing often. There are very few posts about CHCs here but more will come as folks like yourself share and care.

Jingle Jingle to you and Charlie.

Wanna and Pritti

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
P.S. My boy weights 182 to 185 after eating to the gills. He's 14" long. Avian vet says his weight is fine.

OP
C

CherryConure

Nov 29, 2012
thank you everyone for all the nice comments. Charlie has quite a few tricks under his wings so I'm sure I will be posting more videos in the future.

Most Reactions

Latest posts