Chop Quality Control

tacocaTEclectus

Mar 22, 2022
Parrots
tacocaT the Eclectus hatched 9/16/22
Spent my entire lunch break cooking/chopping for this heathen. Carrots, habaneros with seeds, red chili peppers with seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, tri-colored quinoa, wild rice, brown rice, soft wheat, rye, roasted golden beets, golden beet greens, corn, peas, and butternut squash. We made 82 days worth of food and he was happily watching as our quality control officer.
D79E3254-F756-4BBE-AD61-2456BF312A00.jpeg

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
And doing a very good job, I might add :)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Oddly enough, corn is one of a few things I've found that causes my guy to start toe tapping. My first ekkie, Patches, never had any issues with it, or anything else I fed him, and he was a total piggy!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Spent my entire lunch break cooking/chopping for this heathen. Carrots, habaneros with seeds, red chili peppers with seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, tri-colored quinoa, wild rice, brown rice, soft wheat, rye, roasted golden beets, golden beet greens, corn, peas, and butternut squash. We made 82 days worth of food and he was happily watching as our quality control officer.View attachment 48705
This is one fantastic looking chop! I laugh every time I look at his face, he was really taking his job seriously.

OP
tacocaTEclectus

tacocaTEclectus

Mar 22, 2022
Parrots
tacocaT the Eclectus hatched 9/16/22
Oddly enough, corn is one of a few things I've found that causes my guy to start toe tapping. My first ekkie, Patches, never had any issues with it, or anything else I fed him, and he was a total piggy!
Oh man, Taco’s favorite food is corn. He will sing you the song of his people if we eat corn without him. He would be devastated if corn caused toe tapping.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Oh man, Taco’s favorite food is corn. He will sing you the song of his people if we eat corn without him. He would be devastated if corn caused toe tapping.
My budgie Rocky absolutely loves corn kernels. She has it figured out how to manipulate the kernels with her beak to extract all the good stuff inside each little "bag".

Most Reactions

Latest posts