Christmas Toy

fowlstack

Jul 19, 2016
Spring, Texas
Parrots
'Rio' - Mexican Red Head Amazon (2016)
Hi all. I have this foraging toy that Rio just ignores. With Santa coming soon I will gladly send this to anyone interested. It is for a med to large bird, but a macaw would probably have trouble getting his beak in the opening. The blocks are 2X2" with the overall length of the acrylic toy is 6". The chain is about 8" and the leather dangle is about 7".
I plan to do what Rickeybird did with her toy, put all requests in a bowl and let Rio pick the winner. Anyone interested please contact me before Friday 12/2/16.
HO, HO, HO.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 247

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Neat toy, but we're passing since our DYH Amazon has no interest it toys that are not designed to be made into very tiny pieces quickly.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
If still available, that toy is right up Kiwi's ally! Please add his name to the hat!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Salty is in need of a new training prop, so if no one takes it , Salty will really enjoy it.

OutlawedSpirit

Apr 12, 2016
Northern Illinois, USA
Parrots
Bo - DYH ~ Gus - CAG ~ Twitch - Linnie ~ Apple - Pineapple GCC ~ Goliath - Quaker ~ Squish - Peach face Lovebird
I've thought about something similar for Chicken, so if you'd like to toss her in the hat, she'd appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OP
fowlstack

fowlstack

Jul 19, 2016
Spring, Texas
Parrots
Terrific, Friday a.m. Rio will choose. I hope to catch it on video for y'all :)

OP
fowlstack

fowlstack

Jul 19, 2016
Spring, Texas
Parrots
Congratulations and the winner is....
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ir81CZ9DiM"]And the winner is... - YouTube[/ame]

Send me your address by private message and I will send it out to you soon... at least by Christmas ;)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Oh, thank you, from Salty and I. I'll try and post a video of him using that toy , once he gets it down ( probbably take him a few tries).
FWIW, I will have some toys to give away soon too. An amazon order required i add some stuff to make up the free shipping, so, un-wisely, I added some toys for Salty. i ususaly take him shopping for parrot toys to ensure he really likes them, so it remains to be seen if he will like my selections for him. Thanks again!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congrats Salty! That video so made me smile:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts