Christmas with S'mores and Bartleby

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
S'mores, Bartleby, Shelby, and I are preparing for Christmas. Everybody's getting into Christmas spirit over here! Also, this is Bartleby's first Christmas, so it's exciting for her!!!

I have stockings for all three of them. Here's S'mores I made for her first Christmas two years ago:
apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture1301-smoress-stocking.jpg

And here's Bartleby's that I made the other day:
apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture1300-bartlebys-stocking.jpg

And here's S'mores and Bartleby with the family stockings (Shelby's is by her tank) Mine is the second one that say Anthony (that's what my family calls me):
apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture1302-everyone-elses-stockings.jpg

And here's two attempts to try and get them both to pose for a Christmas picture. These are the best I have:
apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture1303-christmas-picture-1.jpg

apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture1304-christmas-picture-2.jpg

We're going to cut down our Christmas tree this weekend, so hopefully I can get a picture with the the girls on the tree.

Then I spoil them on Christmas. For one meal, they only get their treat and a lot of it!!! And they get toys and big treats wrapped in paper for them to unwrap on Christmas! Santa brings them presents too!

We're so excited for Christmas!!!!! I hope everybody has a good Christmas (and Hanakuahh if you're Jewish).

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
That is so awesome, having such a great Christmas spirit, including everyone.
Love the pic's, sure the fid's must be getting excited as well
Enjoy, enjoy and be merry

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
It will be a first Christmas for Sam and Gem with us. Teechka too though her first family being Russian Jewish perhaps she still celebrated with a Yolka (decorated tree). You have got me in the spirit of it Diego. When I got home from this trip kind of blue about the lack of progress in my work, I was cheered by the Christmas lights on the house that Peter and Misha had put up while I was gone. Then I read your post and was still smiling from that when I saw Antoinette and Mishka in costume and the smile became a laugh. Oh...meant to tell you earlier as I know we share feelings about keets but Teechka has really settled in well. She and Merry have become fast and firm friends and after a bit of posturing Gem and Sam have accepted her as well. So now Misha goes around with two conures on one shoulder and two keets on the other. Maybe he is the yolka!

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Awww thanks so much for sharing Diego! They're gorgeeeeeooouuus! I love the second picture of them both. Such sweet little faces!

How talented are you to have made those lovely stockings!

Most Reactions