Cockatoos are crazy?

dera

Sep 13, 2022
Italy
Parrots
Wizard (quaker)
I mean, in a funny way :LOL: Lately my Instagram feed is full of parrots reels (I wonder why :ROFLMAO:) and I've noticed that cockatoos seem the craziest parrots among all! They bang their heads, scream like they're possessed by demons. I think it's quite an adventure to live with a cockatoos :)
Just that, I like to share my newbe impression with you ;)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I don't have one. So I don't know. But I can assure you 87.234% of all parrots are crazy. That's science.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
I adore the various types of cockatoos at the rescue where I volunteer - they're so wicked smart!!! It's so much fun to get a dance party going - sea shanties are a big hit :)

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I adore the various types of cockatoos at the rescue where I volunteer - they're so wicked smart!!! It's so much fun to get a dance party going - sea shanties are a big hit :)
Aww, would I love that! Toos are on the "maybe someday" list for me, I love their antics (especially galahs). I can't wait until I live near enough to a parrot rescue to volunteer!

Most Reactions