Connie came on holiday.

Cagzo

Jan 14, 2020
Media
Mid Glamorgan,South Wales,UK
Parrots
One Pineapple Conure.
Hatched late 2018.
We got a pet sitter for the 2 cats as they are happier at home,with someone popping in to do everything for them,but couldnt stand the thought of Connie having no company. So she went into the cat basket and was on my lap for the journey. She absolutely loved it,chattered away all the time. We took her small cage,with her favourite cement sleeping perch from her big cage. Shes normally not keen to use the small cage,but the door was open and the top opened up too. We took her own blanket to cover her at night,and she soon got the hang of where to fly. I can honestly say she loved her holiday even though it was only a few nights in Pembrokeshire. We were a lot less stressed having her with us too.😊

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
We got a pet sitter for the 2 cats as they are happier at home,with someone popping in to do everything for them,but couldnt stand the thought of Connie having no company. So she went into the cat basket and was on my lap for the journey. She absolutely loved it,chattered away all the time. We took her small cage,with her favourite cement sleeping perch from her big cage. Shes normally not keen to use the small cage,but the door was open and the top opened up too. We took her own blanket to cover her at night,and she soon got the hang of where to fly. I can honestly say she loved her holiday even though it was only a few nights in Pembrokeshire. We were a lot less stressed having her with us too.😊
What a relief it must have been for you that Connie took to the change of scenery so well. She's probably already looking forward to her next big trip!

Most Reactions