Conure bobbing its head?

roseie1

May 6, 2022
Parrots
Conure
Hi! We got our conure about two months ago and it has just started doing this. He is about a year old (what the pet place told us.) I havenā€™t found a clear reason why conureā€™s specifically do this and would love an explanation. We donā€™t know the gender, but his/her name is Peep!

Attachments

• IMG_1437.mov
    7 MB

jeffthecockatoo

May 6, 2022
Media
Indonesia
Parrots
Yellow-crested cockatoo
Peep! So cute!
Our cockatoo bobs his head too when heā€™s happy or when thereā€™s reggae music playing lol. Not sure if itā€™s the same for Peep but he/she looks happy! Love the cage setup too ā¤ļø

OP
R

roseie1

May 6, 2022
Parrots
Conure
Peep! So cute!
Our cockatoo bobs his head too when heā€™s happy or when thereā€™s reggae music playing lol. Not sure if itā€™s the same for Peep but he/she looks happy! Love the cage setup too ā¤ļø
Thank you! :)

FiFee Fiona

Feb 19, 2022
Parrots
Green cheek Conure
Hi! We got our conure about two months ago and it has just started doing this. He is about a year old (what the pet place told us.) I havenā€™t found a clear reason why conureā€™s specifically do this and would love an explanation. We donā€™t know the gender, but his/her name is Peep!
My green cheek does it ... its when he trying to decide where's he's going to fly to. He bops then he looks and does it again. Then flies. He also does it to me if he wants me to get him so he doesn't have to fly ...
They all have weird things they do. Mine has started strutting about. He looks like Mick Jagger on stage šŸ¤£

OP
R

roseie1

May 6, 2022
Parrots
Conure
My green cheek does it ... its when he trying to decide where's he's going to fly to. He bops then he looks and does it again. Then flies. He also does it to me if he wants me to get him so he doesn't have to fly ...
They all have weird things they do. Mine has started strutting about. He looks like Mick Jagger on stage šŸ¤£
LOL, conures are amazing

Most Reactions