crimson bellied cuteness

KrisandPenelope

Aug 23, 2015
North Carolina
Parrots
Penelope Primrose: Crimson bellied conure
Who doesn't love a happy post every once in awhile. This little bird is too cute. This shows how playful and crazy crimson bellied conures can be :D:D:D
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DMFv7ric9I"]Penelope Primrose - YouTube[/ame]

snowflake311

Jun 7, 2016
Tahoe
Parrots
Sprinkels, Black capped Conure/
Olaf, male, Budgie/
Sweetpea, female, Budgie/
RIP Kiwi, female, Senegal
I love it. What a fun bird. How old is he? Is he really nippy? I found a crimson that needs a home and the thought crossed my mind. But my black capped is all the nippyness I can handle.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, how adorable!!! She is stunning:)
CBCs are such wonderful birds, my Phoe is a character as well:)

OP
KrisandPenelope

KrisandPenelope

Aug 23, 2015
North Carolina
Parrots
Penelope Primrose: Crimson bellied conure
She just turned 1 back in April. She does this kind of stuff every time I start work and I get distracted:D @Snowflake311 she can be nippy at times. She has her good days and bad ones. Her hormones are just starting to kick in though so if this is her worst it's not horrible. She just requires a lot of play time and activities to burn off the energy which helps calm her nippiness to a normal green cheek level. As much as she plays she loves to snuggle and take naps and fall asleep in the palm of your hand. Shes the perfect mix of cuddly and playful.

janquito

Aug 10, 2016
Wisconsin
Parrots
Two green cheek conures, one sun conure, and two quakers.
That's hilarious! Shows how fun these birds really can be.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
This bird has always been on my "oh I wish I could have one of these" list. I loooove my African Grey but conures are right up there. Maybe someday again.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
You need to start a Penelope Primrose workout routine with an exercise ball!!

She is too cute, love the name too!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts